Prices for appointments with PPP Senior Physiotherapists:
- New assessment, diagnosis & treatment 45 minutes:
£55 Penarth£50 Barry & Pencoed
- Follow-up re-assessment & treatment 45 minutes:
£50 Penarth£45 Barry & Pencoed
Prices for appointments with
- Charges are higher to see Dyfri Owen, the director of PPP and Head Clinician to cover the extra time that Dyfri spends with his patients and to reflect his level of experience.
- New assessment, diagnosis & treatment up to 60 minutes: £90
- Follow-up re-assessment & treatment 45-60 minute: £70
Prices for Paediatric & Respiratory Specialist Physio Appointments:
- New assessment, diagnosis & treatment 60 minutes: £65
- Follow-up re-assessment & treatment 45-60 minutes: £55
If you are unable to attend an appointment, please inform us immediately. Appointments missed without 24 hours’ notice of cancellation will incur a charge to cover the Physiotherapists time and our costs. Insured patients will be charged for the full price of the session and self-paying patients will be charged 50% of the price of the session they have cancelled but they will be charged the full fee for the appointment if they fail to attend without notifying us.
We are a very busy practice and all of our appointments are extremely important.
Please be careful when comparing prices for physiotherapy. The physiotherapy might not be like for like. Always check how qualified and experienced your physio is and how long your appointment will be. Cheaper practices tend to employ newly qualified, inexperienced physios and provide shorter appointments within inferior premises.
At PPP you can be assured that you will receive a longer appointment with an extremely well qualified physio at a very competitive price in an impressive practice.