Expert Physiotherapists. PPP physiotherapists are extremely well-qualified and most have over 10 years’ experience with several having over 20! Many of our Physios have an MSc & one is almost a PhD! Some practices employ newly qualified, inexperienced physiotherapists. PPP employs the Head of Physiotherapy for Cardiff Rugby Club since 2000, Physiotherapist to the Football Association of Wales since 2005 and a Glamorgan CCC Physio. Some of our Physiotherapists work as Extended Scope Physiotherapists specialising in Spines, Knees and Shoulders.
Your problem will be treated by a Specialist Physiotherapists in that condition. We have Musculo-skeletal, Neurological, Respiratory and Paediatric Physiotherapists at PPP.
We are committed to being 100% evidence based with our assessment, diagnosis, treatment & rehab.
Our commitment to not over-treat. We always try to get our patients better in as few sessions as possible and often only one session of assessment, accurate diagnosis, treatment and self-management advice is all that is needed to resolve a problem. Some practices & other MSK professions WILL misdiagnose & over-treat you unnecessarily.
No gimmicks such as buy 5 get 1 free! Do not buy your treatment in advance as you may not need the number of sessions you are being sold elsewhere.
PPPphysio has a network of 3 practices covering a large part of South Wales including practices in Penarth and Barry in the Vale of Glamorgan and Pencoed in the Bridgend area so there is going to be a PPPphysio practice near you.
Each location has private consultation rooms rather than curtained cubicles.
We provide longer appointment times than most practices to maximise the benefit from each session. This should reduce the number of appointments needed to recover from any injury.
PPP is recommended by Orthopaedic Consultants and GP’s due to our close working relationship and reputation for clinical excellence.
Expertise and experience suitable for the treatment of the professional athlete, the injured recreational competitor through to sedentary individuals in pain.
Flexible appointment times until 8pm every weekday.
Free parking outside all 3 practices.
Value for money. Despite all of the reasons highlighted above, our prices are extremely competitive.
- Sports and soft tissue injuries
- Back and neck disorders
- Referred pain into the arms or legs from the neck or back
- Joint, muscle and ligament problems
- Repetitive strain & overuse injuries
- Postural dysfunction
- Chronic pain
- Rehabilitation following fractures or surgery
- Ante & post-natal pain
- Neurological conditions including multiple-sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and stroke rehabilitation
- Respiratory conditions including COPD, bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis
- Elderly care and mobility
- Home visits
- All patients will be assessed and treated by a specialist Chartered Physiotherapist in the relevant field.
- Joint mobilisation
- Joint manipulation
- Soft tissue techniques and massage
- Shockwave Therapy (ESWT)
- Trigger point therapy
- Electrotherapy (Interferential, Ultrasound, TENS)
- Cold & heat
- Strengthening exercises including core stability and Pilates
- Gait and postural re-education
- Biomechanical analysis
- Muscle imbalance rehabilitation
- Injury prevention (Prehab)
- General rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Manual traction
- Sports massage (all our practitioners are qualified with a Diploma In Sports Massage Therapy & are recognised by the Sports Massage Association).
- Biomechanical Podiatry and Chiropody
- Home Visits